Stage 2 (Draft)
What is it? A first version of what will be in the specification. At this point, an eventual inclusion of the feature in the standard is likely.
What’s required? The proposal must now additionally have a formal description of the syntax and semantics of the feature (using the formal language of the ECMAScript specification). The description should be as complete as possible, but can contain todos and placeholders. Two experimental implementations of the feature are needed, but one of them can be in a transpiler such as Babel.
What’s next? Only incremental changes are expected from now on.
- Pipeline Operator5852
- Record & Tuple1682
- Iterator helpers705
- Module Blocks289
- Explicit Resource Management241
- New Set methods240
- Change Array by copy202
- Array Grouping131
- JSON.parse source text access98
- Function implementation hiding84
- Sequence properties in Unicode property escapes60
- Symbols as WeakMap keys43
- collection normalization28
- Adopting Unicode behavior for set notation in regular expressions24
- Dynamic Import Host Adjustment13
- Destructure Private Fields12